The VB-300 series of Body Worn Cameras represent the first generation of WiFi-enabled VideoBadges by Edesix.
With a 130 degree horizontal field of view, day & night recording capability, RFID touch-assign enabled and integrated pre-record function, VB-300
VideoBadges are able to record unrivalled footage of ongoing incidents,
✓ Police, ✓ security, ✓ enforcement offer
Edesix provides you with VideoManager, the most advanced web-based software tool for managing video footage,
system users, and your suite of Body Worn Cameras. Extend your video management to every corner of your organisation, throughout the world.
- Deployments where the VB-300’s large field of view, longer life battery and WiFi streaming capabilities are key.
- Pre-record Facility Continuous pre-record available, with configurable pre-record period.
- Dimensions 84mm x 62mm x 30mm (VB-320) x 36mm (VB-340).
- Weight 100g without any mounting (VB-320), 140g without any mounting (VB-340).
- User Access or Sealed Unit Sealed unit with no user access to storage media or battery.
- Storage Media Internal solid state, protected recordings.
- Recording Capacity Up to 8 hrs / up to 14 hrs (VB-320 / VB-340) when used with optimum camera settings.
- Recording Storage Capacity 16GB / 32GB (VB-320), 32GB (VB-340).
- File size for an hour of recording 1GB at 640 x 480 standard resolution, 2GB at 1280 x 720 HD resolution.
- Battery capacity in standby
- (instant recording mode)
- 48hrs (VB-320) 96hrs (VB-340).
- Battery type Lithium-ion (no battery memory) does not require discharge before charging.
- Battery overcharge protection
- VideoBadge has overcharge